Operations | Strategy
I am a digital marketing enthusiast with demonstrated success in automation, operations & content strategy. I strive to contribute to the bottom line by identifying and answering key questions prospects ask at all stages of the buying cycle.
Questions? Get in touch:
- Doug Deane
- Jamie Feaster
- Bradley Joe
- President, DSD Inc.
- Head of Mktg., Eaze Inc.
- Dir., Sales Ops. Visua.ly Inc.
- Mktg. Automation Mgr.
- 2014 – present
• Provide training and enablement to global marketing and sales teams on new technologies, tools and internal processes
• Manage marketing automation as well as integrated platforms, including: ZoomInfo, Cvent, Everstring, Leadspace, GoToMeeting
• Created enrichment and hygiene processes that led to 50% reduction of undeliverable data
• Implemented territory routing system to support growing sales team in North America
- Mktg. Ops. Specialist
- 2013 – 2014
• Administrator for all marketing operations platforms including Marketo, Salesforce & WordPress
• Assisted in content production including creation of HTML emails, landing pages, image design, and copy writing
- Marketing Analyst
- 2011 – 2013
• Built Marketing KPI dashboard to streamline quarterly reporting
• Contributed to decrease in sales cycle length by 25% through A/B testing and campaign analysis
- Charles Schwab
- 2010 – 2011
• Managed and analyzed data sets using Excel and 3rd party database tools for large remediation project
- DSD Inc.
- Marketing Intern
• Performed competitive analysis for corporate website redesign
• Conducted client history research highlighting areas of expertise for future targeted marketing efforts
- UC San Diego
- La Jolla, CA
- 2005 – 2009
• Bachelor of Arts, International Studies
• Emphasis in political science, economics and Spanish
• Cum Laude honors, 3.63 cumulative GPA
- UC Berkeley Extension
- Berkeley, CA
- 2009 – 2012
• Certificate in Marketing
• Earned with Distinction
• Coursework in market research, product development,
survey writing, marketing analytics & social media marketing